Are you experiencing difficulties with your dog? Is he or she demonstrating behavior that is unpleasant or that is aggressive? If so, you and your dog may be able to benefit from dog behavior training.
We offer a variety of dog behavior solutions that may be able to assist your dog in recovering from a range of different behavioral issues. Through our dog behavior evaluation and modification programs, we offer assistance with the following:
- Dog Aggression
- Separation Anxiety
- Dog Stress and Anxieties
- Fears and Phobias
- Dog Destructive Behavior, such as digging, chewing, scratching, etc.
- House soiling
- Dog Escaping Behavior
- Dog Barking
- Compulsive Disorders
- Pulling on the Leash
- Introducing dogs with cats
Regardless of whether your dog’s behavior is the result of actions and behavior that may be perfectly normal to a canine and yet unpleasant to you or it stems from something more serious, we will be happy to evaluate your situation and provide information regarding how we may be able to improve your relationship with your dog.
Our dog behavior training is meant to help your dog become a better behaved member of your family, by helping him or her learn to:
- Come when you call
- Interact in a polite manner with other dogs as well as people
- Walk on a leash
- Bark in an appropriate fashion
- Eliminate only in appropriate areas
Our goal is to work with you in order to assist your dog in overcoming behavior problems and learn how to become better behaved. Through many years of experience in working with dogs with a variety of different behavior problems, we provide dog behavior training methods that are safe and natural. We never engage tricks or methods that are often ineffective and unreliable, nor do we use techniques or tools that are dangerous to your dog.
Call today (310) 390-0380 to schedule your initial dog behavior modification consultation. We provide services in Beverly Hills and West LA. We also offer international services.
We specifically gear all dog behavior training sessions to meet the needs of you and your dog. Some situations that we can assist with include the following:
- Helping your dog to become house trained or potty trained
- Training your adult dog in order to establish a better relationship
- Ensuring your puppy gets started off on the right paw
- Understanding and assisting your dog in overcoming fears and phobias
- Helping your dog to overcome separation anxiety
- Assisting your dog in overcoming lifestyle changes, such as a new family member, moving, having another animal join the family, traveling, etc.
Elements to Look for When Choosing a Dog Behavior Training Program
In order to choose the best dog behavior program for your dog, it is imperative to consider what you hope to accomplish through training:
- Is your dog displaying aggression?
- Does your dog seem to be particularly shy or fearful?
- Do you believe that your dog would be dangerous or uncomfortable in a group class setting?
- Are you interested in training your dog at a specific location?
- Do you need to address specific behavioral issues?
- Does your dog require specialized training?
- Do you need multiple family members to be present during training?
- Do you require a training schedule or timing that is more convenient?
Both in-home training as well as private dog behavior training can assist you with all of these situations. Not all dogs are good candidates for classroom environments. Furthermore, not all dogs can benefit from classroom settings. Private dog behavior training can provide you and your dog with the benefit of being able to customize the training program to your precise needs.